Los Angeles Professional Liability Attorneys
Plaintiff Representation in Professional Liability Lawsuits
If you suffered a personal injury or economic loss because of a professional's fraud or negligence, you have a strong and proven advocate in the Los Angeles law firm of Pearson, Simon & Warshaw, LLP. We have demonstrated results in both individual claims for damages and class actions in professional liability litigation.
Contact us at (877) 391-8300 to arrange a free initial consultation at our Los Angeles or San Francisco offices. PS&W has prevailed on behalf of plaintiffs in all types of professional malpractice and fraud cases:
- Legal malpractice — missed deadlines, fraud, undisclosed conflict of interest, fraud and breach of fiduciary duty
- Securities broker fraud — misrepresentations of stock performance or insider manipulations, misappropriating client funds
- Accounting/auditing malpractice — falsified financial statements, serious accounting errors
- Insurance malpractice — providing inadequate coverage or misrepresenting policy provisions
- Medical malpractice — failure to diagnosis, surgical error, medication error, birth injury (subject to a $250,000 cap on non-economic damages in California)
Pearson, Simon & Warshaw, LLP is currently pursuing actions against law firms that advised clients to put money in fraudulent offshore tax shelters. Our attorneys have obtained substantial results in securities fraud class actions.
Professional liability claims are complex and vigorously defended. Our skilled trial lawyers have the resources, experience and access to experts in each field to demonstrate how the professional standard was breached.
Contact PS&W toll-free at (877) 391-8300 to discuss your case. We will give you an honest assessment of your potential claim in a free initial consultation.